The school colours are maroon and black/grey. Please remember to label all articles of clothing with their name:
- White polo shirt or blouse
- maroon round neck sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts in the summer
- maroon striped/gingham summer dress
- white or grey socks
- Grey or black tights (not leggings)
- black school shoes or plain black or white strapped sandals in the summer
- maroon fleece for outdoor use.
- white t-shirt
- maroon or black PE shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
Items of uniform can be ordered from our online supplier School Trends here or PMG Schoolwear here. Items with the school logo, e.g. fleeces, book bags, caps, PE bags can be purchased from them. For further details speak to the school office.
Overalls are required for art activities (e.g. an adult shirt). No make-up, nail varnish or jewellery should be worn. A pair of old trainers is often required on wet days if the children want to play on the field.