The school colours are maroon and black/grey. Please remember to label all articles of clothing with their name:
- White polo shirt or blouse
- maroon round neck sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts in the summer
- maroon striped/gingham summer dress
- white or grey socks
- Grey or black tights (not leggings)
- black school shoes or plain black or white strapped sandals in the summer
- maroon fleece for outdoor use.
- white t-shirt
- maroon or black PE shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
Items of uniform can be ordered from our online supplier PMG Schoolwear here. Items with the school logo, e.g. fleeces, book bags, caps, PE bags can be purchased from them. For further details speak to the school office.
Overalls are required for art activities (e.g. an adult shirt). No make-up, nail varnish or jewellery should be worn. A pair of old trainers is often required on wet days if the children want to play on the field.
We have a range of good quality second-hand school uniform available at the school. This can be swapped for good quality used uniform which you no longer need or purchased at a discounted price. Donations of good quality second-hand school uniform as always gratefully received.
If you need any help with school uniform, please do not hesitate to speak to our school office team, your child's class teacher or a member of our home-school association and we will do all we can to help.